the [mostly stationary] travelogue of a New Yorker in London

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello!

its been a while...i know.

but i am just getting used to the idea of working and doing my own stuff. i guess thats kinda the whole deal. where workaholics come from. balance. its elusive at the moment, but im trying. at least i am aware that i need to find that elusive balance.

but i love the tube, i sit there and listen to whatever im in the mood to listen to

[the hives, the holloways, tokyo police club...whatever]

i plot, hatch plans and write in a brown paper journal.

anyway, i am psyched my sister is back on this side of the ocean. i have an amazing job, with fantastic benefits

[concert tickets, cool people to hang out with...jealous yet?]

and hope that i can do some stuff for Stayaways boys as they are some of my favourite people in the world at the moment.

i also have some amazing news...i may be able to stay here.

[as i listen to giggling from the next room. i love it.]

my boss

[i have a boss called Rupert, have i said this yet?]

is in the process of applying for a visa for me to stay. i can't quite believe it. but i figure that if i get it, i am meant to stay, if i don't then i go home, hang out, start again, and work towards that utopian dream with my friends...

things are really good here.

links to new stuff i have made by the way...the boring stuff!

The Courteeners
Young Knives
In Session: Young Knives
Panic At The Disco
Go:Audio
Go:Audio Goes Acoustic

its great. the editors very much like me and my work. its wonderful, i love the encouragement and well...they all love me. awesome. they are so very cool.

:-)

so happy



No comments: