the [mostly stationary] travelogue of a New Yorker in London

Friday, March 7, 2008

well crap....

so i got my bag stolen on tuesday. some jerk sat down right behind me for like 10 minutes, and very slyly swiped my bag. i was sitting right there with like 8 of my friends.

it sucks. all my id was in there

[stupid i know, photocopies everyone, photocopy everything!]

passport, id, visa, all my cards, not so much money...but still. now i have to wait until 1 april to get an appointment to apply for a new passport. luckily, my visa has been replaced right quick, so i do have something from an authority with my picture on it saying who i am, which is better than nothing i guess.

and my drivers license wont come until april as well...stupid, no proof of age...

[on the upside, i have learnt how to spell the word license...]

and it was such a good night too...my co-workers birthday i was excited. then this...on the other hand, everyone was so great about it. really helpful. and my english J came and spent time with me because i didnt want to be alone.

so really, the best situation in one of the worst...

meh, things are getting back to normal, just a bit of excitement to remind me that i am human and that i am not all-lucky....

:-)

No comments: